Friday, October 9, 2015

In terms of shaping my identity I give enormous credit to my parents. They are the ones who have raised me and shaped me into the person that I am today. They taught right from wrong and provided all the support I needed to get where I want to go. I also give credit to my two older brothers. They both guided me through my childhood helping me each step along the way. Being the youngest you can expect that I was never the winner in a physical battle between them but in the end they made me tougher as a person. They taught me to never back down and stand up for who I am even if it's to them. These are the most influential people that have constructed my identity and wouldn't want anyone else helping me grow and develop as a human being.  

No comments:

Post a Comment